First and foremost, I’m glad there’s this new community called Bloggers of Canada where bloggers and social media influencers ignite to make an impact to the world. And I am so humbled to be a part of it.
And in one of our forums, I was one of the nominees chosen by dygest.net for the Sunshine Bloggers Award. Pretty awesome!!!
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring. Once nominated, the blogger is required to write a post in which they:
- Thank the blogger who nominated them and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated them
- Nominate 11 other blogs and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- Notify your nominees and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
Here are my answers to dygest.net questions:
- What made you choose your topic in blogging?
I aim to share to the public how I create a life of purpose and happiness. I intend to encourage others to prioritize the best things in life that money can’t buy: time, love, and good character.
- What motto do you live by?
“There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.”
- What is the biggest challenge you had to overcome while starting your blog?
The feeling of FEAR within myself. Fear to be judged by others. Nevertheless, my willingness to inspire kept me going.
- If you had the opportunity to interview anyone you like and feature them who would it be?
Kim Kardashian – I will ask her, with all the slut shaming, cyber bullying, amidst all the accusations, how does she manage to just ignore everything and focus on her success?
- Who is your favorite blogger?
- If given the opportunity to mentor a new blogger, what single piece of advice would you give them?
Just write what you LOVE.
- What is something interesting that most people don’t know about you?
Nobody believes whenever I say, I can cook. Well, I truly can! LOL
- You have a chance to replay your childhood game/video game. What would it be?
Never a fan.
- Name a blogger you would love to collaborate with.
- What would you like to achieve by end of 2017?
Engage myself into business.
- What would you like to tell your readers?
You are amazing!